Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements and covers to all work provided by Katie Stabana also referred to as Preserved by Katie (“us”, “we”, or “our”) to our customers. The customer’s signature or payment of an advance fee constitutes agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, Preserved By Katie will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email or mail. Payment online is an acceptance of our terms and conditions.
Please note: By purchasing artwork from Katie Stabana / Preserved By Katie you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions
- All artwork is uniquely produced using foraged nature; therefore, each piece is one of a kind and cannot be reproduced
- All nature that is foraged is done so responsibly
- Original artwork can be purchased through a variety of ways;
a. A third-party website – a link to the online shop features on this website
b. Events and galleries
c. Directly contacting Preserved by Katie
- Images of products aim to give customers a full insight of the products colours and size. However, we cannot guarantee this is 100% accurate, as this will vary depending on each computer monitors settings.
- Due to the nature of latex, which gives the art its unique amber colour, there is a probability that all products will vary in shade
- Due to the irregularities in handmade work, we reserve the right to sell items with minor differences to the products photographed
- By sending/bringing your Flowers into our studios you verbally agree to our Terms and Conditions as stated.
- This is your consent to allow the Katie Stabana to create your floral preservation using our expert knowledge and discretion based on the selection shown.
- Each order is customized to suit you the customer; you have therefore given us permission to complete this work on your behalf. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the flowers reach our studios in the best condition.
- We pride ourselves in the knowledge that we preserve all flowers to the best of our abilities, but cannot take responsibility for any results due to the flowers being of not 100% excellent quality upon arrival to our studios.
- All flowers that we accept and preserve become 100% of our property until all fees applicable for preserving etc. are paid in full.
- Although every effort is made to make your piece perfect, some flowers and plant material may change slightly during the preservation processes e.g., discolouration and shrinkage
- It is at our discretion as to which foliage we deem most suitable for your final product
- We cannot guarantee the final product and therefore all encapsulations that are created are at the risk of the client
- Any flowers/personal items which have been encapsulated cannot be removed
- Any flowers that have not been chosen for the specific order are disposed of or simply held in our storage, where they are 100% secure.
- When ordering a commission where we are supplying the flowers, the process to design this can take 8-10 weeks to design and send back to you, (dependent upon the order).
- Where possible keep final product out of direct sunlight as this can cause discolouration
- Do not attempt to clean products with water or chemicals
- Refunds – For both original artwork and commissions, we do not offer refunds. All orders placed are unique to the client and therefore cannot be reimbursed. Where possible we will endeavour to work with the customer to find suitable solutions to any issues that may arise.
- Damaged Goods – In the event an order has been received damaged during its journey to the client we must be advised within 1 day upon receipt. The customer will need to arrange for the order to be returned to us at their own expense. Once we have received the product, we will work with the customer to decide whether another product would be suitable or if a new product needs to be created. Depending on this decision the customer may receive their product after 8-10 weeks from the day we received the damaged goods.
- Lost Products – In the unlikely event an order is lost during its journey to the client, we will endeavour to replace the lost order where possible. The claim will be pursued between us and the Courier Company. This may take another 8-10 weeks dependant on the size of the order.
- Incorrect Order – In the unlikely event of an incorrect order being issued to the client we will require the return of the ‘incorrect order’ in its original packaging within 7 days of receipt. We will endeavour to correct the order and create new work if necessary, this will take approximately 1 – 3 weeks dependant on the size of the order.
- Customers can purchase original artwork on our online shop
- Customers can also purchase original artwork directly through us
- Products will only be shipped once payment has been made
- Depending on the size and scale of work some commissions will require a non-refundable deposit to be provided. Once the deposit payment has been received you are committed to following your order through to its conclusion.
All prices are stated clearly in British Pounds and do not include VAT as Preserved By Katie is not VAT registered.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
This does not affect your statutory rights.